Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lordy, Lordy Eur a Winner!


Relax, this is not one of those you have won $1,000,000 in a Nigerian lottery but first we most humbly and respectfully seek that you give us your bank details (see Curly K for a more interesting exchange on that!).





No, it would seem that a big lumb of heavy metal and a scary monster has won a major European competition. Major respect to Paul O'Connell and co. And while I'm at it, so to the lads from Finland.

I know who I'd like to meet in a rolling maul!

Paige

(P.S. Sincere thanks to the warm hugs which my last post has generated. I now feel positively cleansed as a result of my cathartic vent and positively loved by my blog buddies!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fence said...

I know who I'd like to meet too :)

Cathartic venting is part of the reason for blogging. Nothing like the odd rant for clearing out the mind.

9:03 p.m., May 21, 2006  
Blogger Curly K said...

Vent all you like, that what we're here for and you know your blogging fans will lap it all up!

12:33 p.m., May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home