Friday, May 05, 2006

Ahead of the Curve

Blankpaige likes to think of herself as a girl that is ahead of the curve. So it comes as a particular point of contention that my clock is not showing the correct time.

I suspect it is something to do with GMT/Summertime differences. But that would require me to think, amend html code and remember my blog account password.

I'd much prefer to go and have a cool G&T with my new work buddies who haven't lynched me after my first day as the new girl on the job.

Have a love filled weekend,
Paige

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

What a characteristically subtle way to slipping out the info that you have moved to a new job. What about the leaving do? Don't tell me you slipped away unnoticed. Don't pretend they booted you out.
I imagine you going through a honeymoon phase now.
You clock will recover.

9:11 a.m., May 06, 2006  
Blogger Curly K said...

Those clocks were giving trouble on all blogs that had them. I just leave mine to it's own devices - like you a G&T is a much better use of my time.

Good luck in the new job!

4:27 p.m., May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Roger said...

Nice bblog you have

10:30 p.m., March 20, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home