Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Poetry for Dummies

Poetry for Dummies

It seems from my Keyword Analysis on the very excellent Statcounter that the world has moved on from “Sex + Paige” and “Paige is Shane Horgan’s wife”. The following eclectic mix brought poor souls to my blog over the last few days.

ppars cost overruns
female dictators
sometimes i sits and thinks and sometimes i just sits - author
graveside eulogy
i don't like consultants
let victory hurry to your manly tone
road rage taught in school
blame who for endangerment
fianna fail gender quotas ireland
scarlet johansson oops

I suppose I could have not disclosed the source of this wisdom and claimed that I’d written a poem. Or maybe I should claim this as some form of performance art.

4 Comments:

Blogger Copernicus said...

Borrowing a concept from the world of fine art, you could call it "Found Poetry".

1:37 p.m., April 13, 2006  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

I do hope you return soon. The tapistry is a bit dull. I miss your brilliance.

9:08 p.m., April 20, 2006  
Blogger Curly K said...

Hope everything is ok Paige and that you are just taking a rest from the Blogosphere.

9:09 p.m., April 23, 2006  
Blogger JL Pagano said...

Methinks the paige has been blaink for too long! Hope everything is ok.

9:40 a.m., April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home