Saturday, April 29, 2006

All Apologies + Separated at Birth


Having blog heavyweights like Twenty Major, Redmum, JL Pagano, Omani, and Fatmammycat comment on your blog is like having group sex with FC Barcelona. You don't want it to stop but you know that once you get past Giovanni Van Bronkurst and Henrik Larsson, you face the prospect of Ronaldinho!

I'm immensely cuffed that the above and many others commented on my last post. In my reply, I described JL as the Godfather. That set me thinking ....... Two US-born actors famous for one movie appearance each, broody good looks.... they might just be the Van Bronkrust and Larsson to Twenty Ronaldinho Major!

Love,
Paige

6 Comments:

Blogger JL Pagano said...

All I ask for is respect for me and respect for my family...

9:15 p.m., April 29, 2006  
Blogger Curly K said...

Paige, so you have finally outted JL; not only is he a member of the Irish Bloggerati but also of the Mafia. And so all the pieces begin to fall into place!!!

6:43 p.m., May 02, 2006  
Blogger ainelivia said...

Love this, Marlon should be chuffed.

Any idea what's up with Fiona, has she given up or is this just a technical hitch?

11:24 p.m., May 02, 2006  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

Don JL, don't you know I would never dishonour the family.

Plurabella, Fiona hasn't entirely left Blogosphere. Sinead has the details here ....

http://www.sineadgleeson.com/blog/2006/04/27/fiona-de-londras-has-left-the-building/

(Still haven't managed to master the scarey hyperlink tag!)

8:56 a.m., May 03, 2006  
Blogger ainelivia said...

Me neither Paige, and it may be some time before I attempt it.. Thanks for the info on Fiona

10:42 a.m., May 03, 2006  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

Fabulous, inspired image making. I love it. Right from the start I knew that JL P was something else.

11:45 p.m., May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home