Saturday, May 06, 2006

Back in the Game!

Blankpaige is pleased to report that normal clock functioning has now been restored. The management would like to take this opportunity to thank your patience while this minor technical hitch was rectified.

My sincere thanks (as ever) go to the brilliant Omani who tends to spot when things go right and when things go wrong. (There is so much more to say on that subject, but I'll wait until I'm a little less delicate.)

Sun is shining. Everyone is wearing shades. Isn't Dublin just paradise?

Paige

5 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

No.

Cork is.

1:53 p.m., May 07, 2006  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

Careful Steven, or you might just unleash the wrath of Paige! It has taken all my self-restraint to stop me from venting against Munster men over the last few weeks. Only Omani, yourself and Damian have held my bile in check.
;-)

9:26 a.m., May 08, 2006  
Blogger Steven said...

Resisting temptation...

just

10:52 p.m., May 09, 2006  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

Paige,
Do I detect a little envy? Dublin bathed in sunshine... wonderful. But when Steven quacks up for Cork...? Although I think he was out of order to say "No".

But now that you vent against Munster (oh yes, you vent. Ju vent us)... you better release all the bile before it chokes you. Let us have it between the eyes, but with style. (Actually I think it would be harder for you to do it without style.) So long as you spew enough of it to go round all us Munster supporters.

Am I jumping to conclusions: have you had particular difficulty Munster men? Perhaps this has nothing to do with the noble game?

Since we are slowly building up to a mega event, we better expect the temperature to ratchet up.

Limerick needs a victory. If Leinster made the final, no Munster supporters would be cheering for Biarritz.

6:18 p.m., May 10, 2006  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

Steven, sorry couldn't resist any longer I'm afraid!

Omani, why are you always so perceptive?

12:17 a.m., May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home