Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blog Love

In a manoeuvre known in the trade as 'doing a mulley*', I'd like to send out some blog love links to two new kids on my blog block.

Check out Michael Nugent's blog, "That's Ireland"and Una Mullally's blog "Una Rocks" for no other reason than because I asked you nicely.

God, but I wish linking to other blogs wasn't such a time consuming process, I'm all exhausted now and don't have any energy to blog. I feel like a very fastidious scholar who knows the importance of crossing "t's" and dotting "i's". I never get beyond the "An interesting thing happened to me this summer on my holidays at Courtown". Is there any other way than logging into my blog account, opening the template and adding a html code line, opening another window, navigating to the blog of interest, copying the address line, returning to my blog, rebooting the computer and starting the process over again? I did try blog roll once but it didn't seem to work.

And the most annoying thing is that I had a fantastic blog post written in my head about how blogging is better than sex, why there won't be a soft landing and how Damo is right, the 2012 London Olympic logo does look like Lisa Simpson giving number 2 some oral stimulation.
I'd also an insightful analysis of the Green/FF courtship, how the Leaving Cert is irrelevant and how to hedge the cost of future holidays what with the increasing monopolisation of the travel agent sector. All good stuff, believe it or not.

But I'm too tired for all that now.
Paige

* This reference complete my statutory obligation to name check Damien Mulley and/or StatCounter once every three posts. I know that such levels of hero worship can get a bit tedious after a while but what's a girl to do?!

Paige

5 Comments:

Blogger Damien Mulley said...

As Una says, you're a ledgebag. (I have been assured that this is a complimentary thing.) Before I read down to the star bit I was thinking the exact same thing. Statcounter does rock.

11:27 p.m., June 05, 2007  
Blogger Fence said...

Do I need to know about yet more blogs? Oh I suppose it can't hurt, can it?

9:27 a.m., June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you have to reboot your computer after you add a new blog to your blogroll?
Seem crazy to me. I just copy the address and paste it into a dialogue box on my main account page, click save and continue and then add another if I so wish. It's simple.

1:30 p.m., June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that, Paige. I appreciate it.

11:29 p.m., June 06, 2007  
Blogger UnaRocks said...

rock

2:57 p.m., June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home