Monday, April 23, 2007

Is there anyone out there?

If it weren't for my trusty StatCounter, I'd be sending angry emails to blogger.com. For I feel sure that my recent witty posts deserved some sort of comment.

You know what will happen if folk insist on dropping silently by in great numbers without as much as a "LMAO" or a "LOL".

I'll be forced to indulge in even more shameless comment fishing posts. I might even give up this whole blogging lark - I mean after all its supposed to be a community!

You asked for it....!

Your impatiently,
Paige

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady - you holler and I jump (LMAO

11:54 p.m., April 23, 2007  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

Thanks That Girl, I had thought for a moment that someone had turned off Blogosphere but no-one had told me!

Hope you are well.
Paige

11:59 p.m., April 23, 2007  
Blogger Cian said...

LOL.

for real tho.

that was a funny post.
:)

1:15 a.m., April 24, 2007  
Blogger aquaasho said...

Just saying Hi. I read regularly (linked from Omani's blog). De-lurking is scary sometimes and saying 'love your blog' looks like one of those spam comments!

Don't stop blogging!

8:52 a.m., April 24, 2007  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh, I'm here too, LOLing and LMAOing quietly. Too quietly?

9:49 a.m., April 24, 2007  
Blogger Red Mum said...

ROFL, LOL, ha, he he.

I have been a bad blogging and guilty of popping by without saying howdie, so howdie.

Do not stop blogging :)

10:46 a.m., April 24, 2007  
Blogger Regsy said...

Don't stop Blogging Paige. Your my hero.
Keep yourself nice
Regsy

11:19 a.m., April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better to light a candle than curse the darkness, eh? Don't worry, we read but shy away from commenting. Is it an Irish thing? BTW, agree with your comment on Sarah's page re. Monageer tragedy.

4:20 p.m., April 24, 2007  
Blogger Omaniblog said...

In future, whenever I read you, I'm going to comment:

ILYS

11:11 p.m., April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home