Sunday, March 25, 2007

Welcome to my world

A quick welcome back to my time zone, the only PMT* that really matters. I'm so glad now that I resisted the exhortations of Omani and others to conform the the winter daylight saving lark. When you blog in the dark and are permanently bathed in a green glow, who needs to change their clocks. Lying in late every day is about as close to daylight saving as a young girl can get.

Being a lifelong 'contra', the blankpaige sees no reason to conform to this middle age convention. The next thing you know and we'll be expecting no-one to were sandals before 1st May!

A personal welcome back to Omani (hope you'd a good break) and reassurance to JL Pagano that we do not have ourselves an interregnum (or whatever it is called), just because a girl tidies her links don't take it so personally!

Paige

4 Comments:

Blogger John of Dublin said...

Yes, great see we have conformed to Paige Mean Time!

9:39 a.m., March 26, 2007  
Blogger JL Pagano said...

It hasn't been easy, but I've gradually gotten used to being knocked off my throne! And if I might add, your links have never looked tidier ;-)

5:12 p.m., March 26, 2007  
Blogger John of Dublin said...

Yes, Paige has very tidy links...Sweet Afton is much tidier than Twenty Major.

8:44 p.m., March 26, 2007  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

Thanks Paige. If only I hadn't decided to focus my blog around depression until I run out of things to say about that, I would have loved to blog about the holiday. I even wrote a poem about the lost hour.

Oh I think John of D. has hit something on the head with Paige Mean Time. I'm much less agitated since the clocks went forward.

10:48 p.m., March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home