Friday, September 22, 2006

Tragique!

Blogosphere has always had an element of soap opera about it. Characters come and go. Actors are changed while the characters stay the same. But it seems that Blankpaige's departure was but a prelude to some really important departures. One of the minor nuns in a dramatic e-staging of Poulenc's "Dialogues of the Carmelites".

Those who venture across this page is be disappointed, nay devastated by the departure of, or continuing silence from

to mention but a few. Has my blog roll become some sort of death wish?

If Sarah Carey and Damien Mulley stop blogging, we will officially recognise the end of a brilliant era.

Occassional Paige

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God! Bridget Jones meets Germain Greer on the Internet! Who needs a man when you've got a nice mouse to clasp?

1:10 p.m., September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back:) hopefully we shall hear more from you shortly, as well as the others you mentioned. I believe knackered Kaz is just busy and should be back soon.

1:25 p.m., September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paige, good to hear you haven't totally gone away. Maybe we could tempt you back? Even just to regale those of us with drooping spirits...

My own radio silence is largely due to a holiday and then my mam been really ill lately (thankfully she's turned a corner). Apart from being too tired and distracted for most things, blogging seemed like a frivolous thing to be doing with everything going on. Can't seem to get motivated at all, but I hope I'll be back to it soon.

S

2:38 p.m., September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Paige, Big hug [ ].

Yes it has been a devestating Sat morning so far. Clicked on two blogs and both tell me the bloggers are taking a sabbatical, though it is a little less devastating if you've returned. Thank God Sigla was just on holiday.

And thankfully JL Pagano is at new blog "All Smoke and Mirrors.

11:32 a.m., September 23, 2006  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

My Dad used always say ignore everyone that isn't brave enough to put their name to their opinions. But I'm intrigued. In what sense is this a Bridget Jones/Germain Greer hybrid? I know about the fish and the bicycle but a mouse? Please enlighten.

Redmum, Sinead & Ainelivia, thanks for your continued encouragement. It seems to me that I don't even need a mouse!

7:17 p.m., September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuk U N yr Dad. Lesbiant!!!!

3:23 p.m., September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home