Friday, January 13, 2006

What goes around, comes around


In this life in general, and in blogland in particular, we tend to focused on the negative. We rant and vent on all sorts of subjects, we offer criticism and counter arguments. There is just not enough people who praise and encourage. Which is what makes JL Pagano so special.

Since I started blogging a few short months ago, JL has inspired me with his brilliant "Ah sure ya know yerself" blog. He's inventive and interesting and so damned public spirited he makes me livid (excuse the in-joke). But more importantly, he has encourage my tentative baby blog steps with thoughtful, constructive comment. And I know that he does the same for many other bloggers.

And example of his enthusiastic encouragement can be found in his Shaggy Awards at his other blog. So while I think about writing my acceptance speech, lets give it up for JL and positive people like him. And while you are at it, lets lobby Irish Blogs for a special 2006 award for unselfish services to Blogland.

Paige

2 Comments:

Blogger JL Pagano said...

LMAO I asked for that didn't I?

5:36 p.m., January 13, 2006  
Blogger KnackeredKaz said...

Well done Paige and JL.

Now, why amn't I getting any awards dammit?! I'm funny so I am! And I talk about my weight! And being single! Why amn't I getting an award?!?!?!

Ok, enough of my tantrums (I'm like the Young Wan re: Red Mum) seriously, well done Paige and JL too, I love both blogs.

5:41 p.m., January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home