Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Something Rotten in the State of Blogosphere

Well, actually it seems to be that my blogger account has had a caniption. Despite for once in my life having six or seven really interesting things to blog about, I'm unable to post to my satisfaction.

For some reason the text editor function has completely disappeared! And along with it my spell checker and photo inserter thingy.

If you think I'm going to blog without these, you are very much mistaken. That would be like going to the shops without my lipstick on.

It's better to let people think you that you don't care than confirming it to them!

Paige

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a sign for you to switch over to Wordpress...all the cool kids are doing it.

2:20 p.m., August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Jianna Gonzalez said...

Thanks for the information and knowledge.

9:13 p.m., March 01, 2012  
Anonymous Jianna Gonzalez said...

Keep blogging.

9:14 p.m., March 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home