Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Schizophrenics will both rule the world

I know that when in company, I have a tendancy to 'dominate'. Its not that I'm gregarious, it's more probably me trying to over compensate for my innate shyness. Every group social interaction is a constant wrestle with my psyche.

"Speak up, say something, don't just sand there like a wall flower!", hectors one part of me.
The other part is aghast. Ssshing me, begging me to not say the first thing that comes into my head. You'd never believe how blogging has been such good therapy. Some of my most outrageous posts have been written but never published. This allow my ebullient side to cut loose whilst reassuring my cautious self that no-one other than me, the nerd who runs blogger and two Lithuanian computer hackers with a poor command of English will ever know.

So it comes as something of a surprise that when someone puts the phrase "Female Dictator" (an oxymoron if ever there was one) into the search engine "Dogpile", blankpaige comes up as the sixth most relevant result!

I really need to have another talk with myself!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

Hello Paige. One of the things I'm looking forward to is reading you again.

9:35 p.m., December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Paige

11:21 a.m., December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Paige, and hope that 2007 brings you all that you hope for best al

4:00 p.m., January 01, 2007  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

Greetings Paige. I've logged in to see whether there was any chance you might have posted something.
Until then, may you have a good 2007, and, if there is anything bothering you, I trust you'll find a way to write about it.

12:33 p.m., January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home