Friday, February 03, 2006

What is something I said?

What is it with everyone? Seems that the entire Blog O'Sphere has gone on an extended leave.

Folk are either taking/about to take/just back from a "sabbatical" (
JL, Trixibelle) or they've become a syndicated columnist with a local newspaper (RedMum, Knackered Kaz). More still have mocks or exams of one type or other.

Are folk just busy writing their acceptance speeches for their Irish Blog award?
Has blogger started a parallel universe that doesn't include the blank paige?

If lack of inspiration is your excuse, you could at least comment/abuse/insult me on any of the topics below

Is Fine Gael really a racist party? Beating the System? (
Here)
Write your own constitution (
Here)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cian said...

Ive an excuse!
as do many others no doubt, been spending all free time getting the electio blog thing sorted. Thanks for showing an interest, if you wanna email me at progressiveireland (@) yahoo.ie il fill you in.
Cheers!
RR

10:22 p.m., February 05, 2006  
Blogger Paul O'Mahony (Cork) said...

I was in Perth, Scotland, on a mission. I was detained overnight and there was too much dusting and polishing to catch up with.

How come bloggers get all these attractive jobs?

9:42 a.m., February 06, 2006  
Blogger JL Pagano said...

I must hold up my hand and admit that I have been a very lazy commenter of late. A lot of it has to do with time constraints.

Having said that, I find comment-anxiety is something most bloggers grow out of. I see you have stat-counter, and one of the most important stats you get from that is "Returning Visitors". For me, this is more valuable feedback than the number of comments, in that it tells you how many people came back to your site having been there before.

2:11 p.m., February 06, 2006  
Blogger Paige A Harrison said...

JL,
You've no need to apologise. You are a great commenter.

I wasn't thinking about lack of comments, it was more how many blogs were on a holding pattern

Can't decide if I should be happy or sad that I follow a traditional blogger development pattern. Comment anxiety is indeed much reduced thanks to StatCounter.

2:22 p.m., February 06, 2006  
Blogger Fi said...

I've gone fishing for inspiration! But I'm around just not pressuring myself into making posts at the mo as have muchos else to do! Keep posting though someone has to carry the flame!

9:37 p.m., February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home